About this event
With up to 50 leading suppliers, brides to be have the opportunity to view some of the very best businesses in Hertfordshire so this is the ideal event to help with the planning of your wedding and an opportunity to view this stunning venue.
PLUS... for every Bride to Be who attends:
- A FREE copy of The Wedding Guide, your local planning directory
- Free admission and Charity Raffle in aid of Colchester Owl Rescue
Read what Brides | Exhibitors said about recent wedding fairs at Knebworth Barns organised by The Wedding Guide
Weddings at Knebworth Barns Conference and Banqueting Centre
- Imagine your wedding party arriving along the chestnut avenue, a vista of 250 acres of deer park unfolding before you and in the distance the turrets, heraldic beasts and towers of Knebworth House.
- Wedding Ceremonies in the newly licensed Knebworth House, Garden Gazebo or 16th Century Tithe Barns for up to 180 guests and the brand new Lytton and Cobbold Barns.
- Enjoy drinks receptions on the sunken lawn with Knebworth House as a backdrop
- Exclusive use of the ground floor of Knebworth House including the Banqueting Hall, Dining Parlour and Library for dinners of 60 guests
- A wide range of marquee sites for up to 10,000 guests